»

January 18, 2009

Rupert and Emma, Sitting in a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

In a new article with The Telegraph Rupert Grint said "As I've known Emma for so long, I reckon it [the kiss] will be 10 times worse" and "I really love the seventh book, but there is no way it will be tame with the Hermione stuff." 


He also spoke about the kiss (and more) he shared with Kimberley Nixon for his upcoming film Cherrybomb: "I don't think it's quite up there with Dan's Equus, but it was quite a surreal experience, especially as we were sharing the bed with half a dozen camera crew, but, yeah, I was quite nervous, I think we both were." and "It was a new thing for the two of us – though, weirdly, I remember Kim and I doing a crossword in between takes. That definitely took our minds off the deed." 

As for the kiss in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Rupert says "I'll have a stack of crosswords at the ready."