»

February 2, 2009

Emma Vows Not to Go Nude... and Vanessa might be Leah

Two pieces of news in one link. It's like an extra slice of pie!


Anyway, in Access Hollywood article Emma Watson (Hermione) has stated she doesn't plan to go nude just to get away from the role of Hermione (cough Equus cough). "I might be willing to take my clothes off for a Bernardo Bertolucci film, if it was a part that really made sense as part of my character. But I wouldn't do it just to make a point, to move on from Hermione." 

Emma is smart. That's all I'm going to say.

And next, it seem that Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical isn't going to be Leah Clearwater... yet. "I'm not sure about [final] casting but I had heard Vanessa Hudgens was going up for the of Leah [Clearwater, a werewolf.]" said screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. One of the main reasons it isn't final is because Leah isn't seen until Eclipse, so when it come we'll see.

For more on this article click here.