»

June 22, 2009

Emma on TeenVogue


Emma Watson will be appearing on the August issue of TeenVogue. She also gave an interview. She commented on the on-screen romance with Rupert Grint: "At the beginning, it looks like they’re on their way to finally being together, but of course Ron screws it up. So she’s jealous, and doesn’t quite realize it, and they have all these arguments.”
She also talked about her decision to go to university: "I’ve been saying that I wanted to go to university since I was eleven, so if they didn’t let me, I’d be pretty upset. I just want to keep it private [my university choice] for as long as I can. I probably sound like a paranoid nut, but I’m doing this because I want to be normal. I really want anonymity. I want to do it properly, like everyone else. As long as I don’t walk in, and see, like, Harry Potter posters everywhere, I’ll be fine.”